Saturday, October 18, 2008

A new idea, that I actually complete!

Golly, I have a lot of ideas.
Don't we all?
But it's often the mediocre, the mainline, the hard-working toiling regular folk who get stuff finished. And by that I mean, the people who put their nose to the grindstone and get from point A to point B. No fussing about it. These are the people who get their stuff published, their songs sung, their inventions patented (or inventions they steal from someone else who doesn't have the initiative to patent). I personally know one girl from my home town who went to Mexico and saw that some guy on the street was making simple hair clasps out of shells. She stole his idea and now is living on an easier street.
This got me thinking: I need to complete something and I need to do it NOW!

So here's what this blog will become: the blog of ideas.
If it's a blog of ideas, then I really don't have to complete it. It can be a work in progress, and then that way it will be complete all the time at whatever stage you find it.

And I feel like this is something we can share. With the whole world! You can add to this blog with your own ideas. Every week I will post an idea. It will have a theme, it will have ingredients, materials or stuff that might be needed to complete. This week, the idea will be projects involving concrete. Go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about Mary Kay Makeup?

a writer's blog

a writer's blog