Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Riding the Roomba!

How's it possible that within one day, I see two videos of two different species riding robot vacuums? These robot vacuums, in case you've been living in the same closet with me, are called Roombas. And I want one immediately.

Cat on a robot vacuum.











 

Human baby girl on a robot vacuum. You can tell she's a girl, she's wearing pink. And she's an excellent driver.



Did you know this is a thing? It most certainly is, because I also found...
This:
Duckling and confused shark-cat

Here we have a baby duckling who alternates between chasing a cat that's riding a Roomba dressed in a shark suit, or being chased by a cat riding a Roomba dressed in a shark suit.

Apparently this wasn't fun enough because a dog dressed up as a hammerhead shark makes an appearance toward the tail end of the video. Licking his chops. Could mean he's either hungry, confused or feeling slightly anxious.

And then I found this:
Look closely:

Those, my friends, are prairie dogs riding a robot vacuum cleaner to some bossa nova music. I wish I could say rumba music but I can't.

And finally, although I'm sure there are more tiny animals, babies, and toys riding shotgun on a Roomba, I ferreted out a ferret video just for you.

Ferrets are stinky, even when their scent sac is removed like the "k" from "sack."



No comments:

a writer's blog

a writer's blog