Monday, September 24, 2007

A cry for something

A recent e-mail I sent to some friends of mine:
Hey guys,
OK, this is going to make me sound like I’m having serious issues with everything in my life, but you all might have a pulse on who’s good and who isn’t in the areas of health care and well-being.

I need a dentist who doesn’t think everyone in my family needs jaw surgery, and a doctor who will prescribe massage without a trip to her office whenever I pull a muscle. That or a chiropractor you absolutely love.

We also need to find someone who will eradicate the evil from our home. So I’m thinking a good therapist might be the ticket for that.

Any ideas would be most appreciated. Thanks!


Here's one reply.

From Patty:
Regarding the evil in your home ….I have the following recommendations:
- burn sage at both the front and back door
- share more meals as a family
- spend more time drinking with friends
- yoga
- win the lottery
- pray
- call me for lunch dates

Good luck with all that.

No comments:

a writer's blog

a writer's blog