Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm in

Here's my question: Can you be a writer and an editor, or do you have to choose one and just pretend to be the other? Props to anyone who can juggle the two. I find I have to physically get up and out of my seat, walk around and come back to the desk before I switch gears.
So here's a writing challenge for King County folks: It's the last day of February and I'm psyched about submitting a poem to the Poetry on the Bus competition. Here's the link. http://transit.metrokc.gov/prog/poetry/poetry.html

Write and share your work with me.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Cole Duffell said...

Tracy!
A Work Haiku for You!

.Sitting here at work.
.Wish your head was a window.
.Micromanagement.

Love,
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Since you posted your favorites...all a little vanilla...'ceptin fer the motown music...I too from Flint...does poem have to be about King county s---? shortest poem re fleas...
adam
hadem.

Love, An admirer...best of luck....you'll do well...joo got pluck...now aint that swell

TRom said...

Hey anonymous,
So wrong, the contest is open to other counties that run bus and Sound Transit through Seattle. Check out the link ... and send me something you wrote.
So, psychedelic funk is vanilla? Where did you go to school ... Ainsworth?

Anonymous said...

Gold Dog waits for storm
Thinks thickly falling white snow
Sheds yellow blizzard
(ya work with what ya got)

a writer's blog

a writer's blog